Picklean® safe pickling power
Picklean safe pickling powder is made of natural non-toxic food grade materials. Removes copper oxides from most metals such as bronze, copper at no risk for your health.
Mix 1 tablespoon of Picklean granules with 200 ml hot water. Place your cold metal clay piece immediately into the hot solution and leave for 10 minutes or longer. Remove the piece and rinse with clean water. Picklean is non-toxic to the environment and can be disposed of down the drain.
Biodigradable and non-toxic
You might also like