As described in our blog post "Why silver jewelry with Art Clay making silver is so easy", you need very little material to start with Metal Clay.
To get started you need:
* Metal Clay Silver
* 1 roler
* 1 pair of spacers for a uniform thickness when rolling out
* Sanding sponges in different graduations
* 1 brass or steel brush
* 1 hand torch
* 1 firing brick so you do not damage the table
These items and more are all included in our starter kit all-inclusive.
You can also burn Metal Clay Silver with a hand torch
You also need:
- some olive oil to rub onto the work surface and on the hands so that the Metal Clay does not stick
- damp cloths, baby wipes are ideal
- dishwashing liquid and a little water to scrub your pieces after firing
If desired, a template or cookie cutter for the shape of the piece of jewelery and a texture plate for the pattern of the surface is added.
We also offer Art Clay jewelry classes on our website www.createur.lu. If you come from abroad, we can help you with the overnight stay or give you tips for leisure activities in Luxembourg.